Saturday, July 2, 2016 - 8:30am to 12:00pm
- 8:30 Breakfast
- 9:00 Design challenge presentations
- 10:00 Unconference: What's next after SEPT? How will I translate this experience into the classroom? Can I do more to bring girls into STEM? Where do I find expertise on makerspaces? Who are all these amazing teachers?... These are examples of questions that you can pose during the final hours of your MIT experience. Collectively, we'll decide where the conversation goes next - both during the morning's break-out discussions and in the long-term.
- 11:15 Welcome New Members of the Network of Educators in Science & Technology - Joyce Gleason
- 11:30 Opportunities for NEST Members and resources on the web - Emily
- 11:45 Final thoughts, thank yous and recognitions for the week!